- Easy to use.
- For Pellets (size 0.5~2.5mm)
- Quiet (most motor feeders are very noisy)
- Large capacity.
- Reduce humidity to fish food with its special pipe design.
- More reliable feeding and less water pollution than most motor feeders.
- Open the back cover, put the battery by right position then close the cover.
- The feeder can be installed with the attached fastening tape or clipper
- Pellets-fill up to 90% of the feeder's capacity.
- Use the controls to adjust the quantity of each feed, number of feed (1~2) per day.
- This feeder turn 360 degree per day with maximum of feeds.
- The moving pointer is a good indicator if battery is working right.
- Need to clean the feeder outlet once every two-three months. Alkaline AA battery is